Saturday, July 17, 2010

Me

I've decided the time has come to try my hand at blogging. Maybe because I have a lot swimming around in my head right now. Maybe because I want to jump on a cool bandwagon. Maybe because I'm up half the night with a 4 month old baby and it gives me time to think. Who knows? So, I guess I should just start with the basics. I'm a 31 year young mom of 3 beautiful, rambunctious boys. My husband and I have been married almost 9 years and I couldn't be living more blessed. I have a teaching degree but have been teaching part time for the last 4 or 5 years in a wonderful local preschool. Talk about a hoot. Kids really do say the darndest things! I guess I'll wrap this infomercial about me up because I'm sure you'll get to know ALL about me if you decide to journey with me down my bloggy path. Baby steps, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment